Moscow walking tour
Walking tour of Moscow cost:
Language/Number of people
|English, German||8 000||9 000||10 000||11 000|
|French, Italian, Spanish||9 000||10 000||11 000||12 000|
|Portuguese, Chinese, Polish, Czech, Japanese||10 000||11 000||12 000||13 000|
|Turkish, Greek, Hebrew||12 000||13 000||14 000||15 000|
- Prices are indicated for the whole group in rubles, not for one person.
- Includes personal guide for up to 3 hours.
- Rent of radio equipment (headphones): +200 rubles/person.
Moscow Walking Tour Attractions:
- St Basil Cathedral (visit inside optional, tickets not included)
- Lenin Mausoleum (open 10:00-13:00, closed Mon & Fri)
- GUM department store
- Resurrection gates
- Kazan Cathedral
- State Duma — Parliament
- Kremlin walls and towers (no entrance)
- Alexander Garden
- Eternal flame / guards change
- Moscow-river bridge
- Tverskaya street
- Ancient trading area Kitai-gorod
- Main avenue of Moscow — Tverskaya street
- USSR Commander Marshal Zhukov monument
Do you have any questions or need a consultation?
Write to us and we will be happy to help you with the choice of excursions.