Moscow night tour by car, will reveal a completely different city, bright, elegant, mysterious. The tour starts after 23:00, when there was the bustle of the city and the traffic is not so congested. We will show you Moscow the way, as you will not see its day.
You can book a night tour of Moscow in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Turkish, Greek, and Hebrew.
Moscow night tour by car
The cost of a sightseeing tour of Moscow by car:
|Language / number of people in the group||1-2||3-6||7-18||19 and more|
|English, German||16 000 RUB||17 000 RUB||19 000 RUB||request|
|Spanish, Italian, French||17 000 RUB||18 000 RUB||20 000 RUB||request|
|Portuguese, Chinese, Polish, Czech, Japanese||18 000 RUB||19 000 RUB||21 000 RUB||request|
|Hebrew, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek||19 000 RUB||20 000 RUB||22 000 RUB||request|
- Prices listed for whole group, not per person.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Rent of radio equipment (headphones): +200 rubles/person.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or train station within city limits. Extra charge for pick up and/or drop off at airports.
The price includes:
- Personal guide
- Comfortable transport
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- City parking
Moscow city tour itinerary
- Red Square (St Basil, GUM, Lenin Mausoleum)*
- Alexander Garden (Eternal flame, Change of guards)*
- State Duma — the Parliament
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Former KGB headquarters, Lubyanka Square
- Kitai-gorod district
- Kremlin panorama (no entrance)
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior*
- Red October Chocolate Factory
- Peter the Great Monuments
- New Maidens Convent (UNESCO)*
- Stalin’s sky scrapers
- Russian White House
- New Arbat street
- Russian «Pentagon»
- Sparrow Hills (panorama of the city)*
- Legendary football stadium «Luzhniki»
- Moscow State University*
- Moscow Film Studio
- Kutuzovsky prospect
- Arch of Triumph
- Victory Park / WWII memorial
Do you have any questions or need a consultation?
Write to us and we will be happy to help you with the choice of excursions.