Moscow city tour by car — the most popular excursion among tourists who visit the Russian capital for the first time. This tour includes all main attractions of the city. You can enjoy the sights of the city at any time and in any weather in the comfortable car, listening to the fascinating stories of our professional guides. We will meet you at your hotel and take you back. Our guide and driver work just for you!
Moscow city tour by car
The cost of a sightseeing tour of Moscow by car:
|Language / number of people in the group||1-2||3-6||7-18||19 and more|
|English, German||16 000 RUB||17 000 RUB||19 000 RUB||request|
|Spanish, Italian, French||17 000 RUB||18 000 RUB||20 000 RUB||request|
|Portuguese, Chinese, Polish, Czech, Japanese||18 000 RUB||19 000 RUB||21 000 RUB||request|
|Hebrew, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek||19 000 RUB||20 000 RUB||22 000 RUB||request|
- Prices listed for whole group, not per person.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Rent of radio equipment (headphones): +200 rubles/person.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or train station within city limits. Extra charge for pick up and/or drop off at airports.
The price includes:
- Personal guide
- Comfortable transport
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- City parking
What you will see:
- Red Square (walk)
- St. Basil ‘s Cathedral
- GUM — Main Department Store (visit, open from 10:00 to 22:00)
- Lenin Mausoleum (optional visit, from 10:00 to 13:00)
- Alexander Garden (Eternal flame, Change of guards)
- State Duma — Parliament
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Former KGB headquarters
- Lubyanka Square
- Kitai-gorod district
- Panorama of the Kremlin from the Sofia embankment
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior (visit)
- Red October Chocolate Factory
- Peter the Great Monuments
- New Maidens Convent UNESCO (a short walk in the park)
- Stalin’s sky scrapers
- Government House of the Russian Federation
- New Arbat street
- Sparrow Hills (a short walk in the park, panorama of the city)
- Legendary football stadium «Luzhniki»
- Moscow State University
- Moscow Film Studio
- Kutuzovsky prospect
- Arch of Triumph
- Victory Park / WWII memorial (a short walk in the park)
Moscow city tour itinerary
Wonderful excursion around Kremlin
We had an individual tour around the Kremlin several weeks ago. We were four friends, all coming from different places and with varying knowledge about Russia and Russian history. But our excellent guide Snezhana Grigorieva managed to make the tour (in German) interesting and exciting for all of us. No too much boring date and dry facts, but lots of peculiar details and impressive insights. Snezhana was very professional, knowledgeable and (most importantly) great fun! Many thanks!
Best guide in Moscow
We were 15 people going to Moscow, and wanted to see the most important things in Moscow in few days. Privilege Tours suggested a citywalk day 1, a bustour day 2 and visit to Kremlin day 3. That was simply perfect. Everything was splendid. Our guide amazing and Moscow is a fantastic beautiful city, so please go there and let Privilege Tours arrange your stay.
Great guide / Guía estupenda
Realicé con Catalina (Ekaterina) un tour de varios días en Moscú, en los que me enseñó todos los lugares emblemáticos además de darme consejos sobre restaurantes, tiendas y otros lugares que visitar fuera del tour. Catalina es muy atenta y siempre estaba pendiente de cómo estaba y de lo que necesitaba.
Además de Moscú, también visitamos las ciudades de Sergey Posad, Vladimir y Suzdal, en los alrededores de la capital. ¡Un verdadero viaje en la historia y el arte rusos!
El conductor, Dimitri, también era encantador y muy atento.
Do you have any questions or need a consultation?
Write to us and we will be happy to help you with the choice of excursions.