* Prices listed for whole group, not per person.
* Meeting point: Kremlin ticket office.
* Pick up and return to hotel is possible for extra charge or if hotel near Kremlin.
KREMLIN TOUR MEETING POINT — outside Kremlin ticket office
Kremlin tour included:
- Assumption Cathedral — former place of czar’s coronations and royal weddings
- Annunciation Cathedral — home church of czars
- Archangel’s Cathedral — necropolis of 54 tombs
- Ivan the Great Bell tower — ‘grew’ to 81m
- Czar Bell — largest in the world, 200 tons made within 36 min
- Czar Cannon — largest in the world was cast in 1586
- Kremlin garden
- Patriarch’s palace — 17th century living and public quarters
- Senate — official residence of the President
- Arsenal — former armoury house
- Kremlin State Palace — former palace of Congress of Communist party of USSR
- Kremlin Grand Palace — today’s main place of diplomatic events
- Faceted Palace — the former throne hall
- Watch-towers and walls
If you’re coming by metro:
Nearest metro station: Biblioteka imeni Lenina (red line), exit to Alexandrovskii sad
Once you’re outside of the metro, you should see a few steps going down into the park
Walk straight 50m (160 feet) and look for your guide!
From exit of metro to Kremlin ticket office, less than 1 minute walk
If you’re coming from Red Square:
Enter Alexander garden (Alexandrovskii sad)
Walk pass eternal flame and all the way down Alexander garden
Once you pass a stone bridge over your head, 50m (160 feet) ahead on the left you will see ticket office
Look for your guide
From Red Square to Kremlin ticket office, approximately 10-15 minute walk